Re: [Evolution] Keyboard shortcut to expand/collapse threads.

Am Sa, den 03.01.2004 schrieb Lars Bungum um 14:47:
Unluckily C-t seems only to switch threaded view on and off in my 1.4.4
version.  What I'm looking for is a key that will collapse large threads
for "thread overview", and open them up again when I want to read a
particular one.

The usual shortcuts for GTK TreeViews should work:
[+] expand
[-] collapse

I just tested it and, weirdly, only [-] did work...
Does anyone have an idea why [+] did not work?

Martin