[Evolution] Sending files from Konqueror

I've set up the KDE Control Centre to use Evolution as my mail client,
using mailto:%t, per information I found in the archives. However, I'm
trying to send a file from within Konqueror (using the "Send File" menu
option), but I can't get it so that it automatically attaches the
selected file. I've tried various combinations using %A, but to no
avail.

Can anyone shed any light on what I'm missing?

Thanks,

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support