Re: [Evolution] window closing on delete
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Tim Longo <qkapwzn02 sneakemail com>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] window closing on delete
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:33:32 +0800
Could just be a bug.
1.4.6 might address it.
On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 14:43 +0000, Tim Longo wrote:
I recently upgraded my Solaris install of Evolution to 1.4.5, and noticed a different behavior. If I open
a message (in a separate window), then click the delete button, the windows now closes after the message is
deleted. In the older version, it use to delete the message and move the next message in the same opened
window, which is my desired behavior.
Am I missing a setting somewhere, or is this something I can't change?
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev