Re: [Evolution] Sending files from Konqueror

You'll have to contact the Konqueror authors for this... we have no clue
what format strings konqueror uses.

Jeff

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 01:09, Des Dougan wrote:
I've set up the KDE Control Centre to use Evolution as my mail client,
using mailto:%t, per information I found in the archives. However, I'm
trying to send a file from within Konqueror (using the "Send File" menu
option), but I can't get it so that it automatically attaches the
selected file. I've tried various combinations using %A, but to no
avail.

Can anyone shed any light on what I'm missing?

Thanks,
--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.