Re: [Evolution] encrypt a local folder

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 18:55, Ralph Sanford wrote:
On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 10:18, Donald D Henson wrote:
> I was tempted to install the crypto filesystem when I installed SuSE
> 9.0 but it looks very new and I'm always afraid to use really new
> stuff. Are you using the crypto file system? Have you experienced any
> problems with it?
>
> Don Henson

The SuSE crypto file system is not that new.  I have been using it on
one of my computers since SuSE 7.2 or 7.3.  I have had no problems with
it.  Just remember that the file system encryption is only to reduce the

Is it possible to install a crypto filesystem on an existing machine (currently using Reiserfs)? If it is possible, can you point me to a how-to?

Don Henson