Re: [Evolution] Trust of untrusted keys in public keyring

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 19:36, Not Zed wrote:
On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 11:24 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 07:52, James W Ascroft-Leigh wrote:
Hi all,

I have just configured gpg to get public keys from a key server and
something concerns me about how evolution deals with this.  Evolution
reports that "the sender of this message is very likely who they claim
to be"

where does evo claim this? no where does it say any such thing.

Ummm Jeff, read it and see it, don't just look at it :P

yea, I saw it afterward and fixed it in CVS

Jeff