Re: [Evolution] Evolution Consistently Crashes at Startup

 Andre

Thanks for the reply.  I couldn't look at this over the weekend since we
dont' have a VPN thru our firewall at work.

The problem was not gconfd-2 and it isn't even installed.  The problem
was resolved by my removing all my .g* hidden files.  I had moved the
evolution directory out of the way but not all the .gnome related
files.  Apparently, the installation process is not good at
initialization.

Dave

hi david,