Re: [Evolution] autoconfiguration

Op za 14-02-2004, om 21:53 schreef Aurelus:
Hello all,

I'm currently setting up several workstations at my university (with
Gnome+Evolution, under Gentoo), and I'd like to configure the system in
such a way that Evolution works without configuration by the user. It's
very easy to deduct the e-mail address from the username.
Is there a way to make such a skeleton configuration? I couldn't find it
in the documentation. Thank you in advance for any help.

Nobody? Does anybody know whether it's possible at all, or where I can
try to find an answer? Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Aurelus

--
10CC8058662213582D1FBB53E8A42F9BC8AA87F1