[Evolution] Re: [connector] Object is invalid and can not be updated: evo/connector

"Object is invalid and can not be updated"
When this problem occurs, I have been able to determine the following:

- The meeting organizer gets a message back indicating that I have
either accepted or declined the meeting.
- The meeting record itself is *not* updated with my acknowledgement.
- The meeting does *not* show up in my calendar.

If I try repeatedly on a meeting request that has suffered this problem,
it will repeatedly act the same way

Next time you get such a message, can you forward it to me? (Using
"Forward as Attachment", not inline or quoted.) It sounds like there's
some element occuring in some meeting requests that Connector isn't
dealing with correctly.

-- Dan