[Evolution] Printing problems with evo 1.4.5

I'm trying to print to a network printer that is setup with CUPS and
works with OOo, acrobat etc, but will not print anything from Evo. The
print screen comes up and lets me select my network printer but after
selecting the print button nothing happens. The job does not show up in
the print queue either. I'm running SuSE 9.0 KDE 3.1. My guess is that
the problem is I don't have any network printer setup with gnome. Can
someone provide me with info as to where I should be looking?. Possibly
some logs somewhere?......joe