Re: [Evolution] Trust of untrusted keys in public keyring

Try running evolution with CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 set, and/or comnpile
the gpg moudle with d(x) defined to x.

I suspect gpg is saying one thing but reporting another - its reporting
is necessarily much more coarse than the text it prints.

Use s/mime, gpg is never guaranteed to sign anyway, since it is an ill-
defined standard.