[Evolution] New Mail notification sound

I have Evo 1.4.5 connecting to a Dovecot IMAP server (on the SME Server
6.0 distribution), with Procmail delivering mail to sub-folders.

I have configured New Mail notification to play a wave file, and have
noticed that it plays only when messages are delivered to the Inbox.
I've searched Bugzilla and can't find a hit for this.

Is this by design, or is it a bug? If the latter, I'll file a report.

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support