[Evolution] HTML mail messages

Title: e-newsletter3
I receive html mail from one source that, while readable, is not formatted very well. Very narrow column of text, 5-7 words, when it's supposed to be much wider.

These messages come with the following header information wherein it claims that my "email program does not support html".  However it does read other html messages fine.

Do you have any idea what might be causing this?

Using Evolution 1.4.5 on SuSE 8.2.

John

<snip....>