[Evolution] New action for messages and attachment

Hi,

I am looking for a way to add a new action for a message.
I want to feed the message to another program.

The idea is to be able to feed it to Spamassassin, SpamCop
or something else.

Another feature I am looking for is to add a new option to the
Attachement options (besides the default "Save As" that shows in every
attachment.

Now I said that, I am willing to implement that myself in evolution.
However I need some directions.

Where this kind of features is implemented?
What files/subsystems should I be looking at?

I know nothing about evolution internals, so, any directions to start
this is mostly welcome.

Thanks,

Raul Dias