Re: [Evolution] Evolution crashes randomly at startup on segmentation fault - Mandrake 9.2

Le lun 02/02/2004 à 10:36, Frederic Crozat a écrit :
Le ven 30/01/2004 à 19:20, Didier Spaier a écrit :
I've a Mandrake 9.2 distribution and installed evolution-1.4.4-8mdk rpm.

Sometimes, I'd say randomly (maybe 1 out of 5 or 10 tries, but sometimes
2 or even three times in a row) at startup evolution crashes,
complaining about a segmentation fault -- with no crash problem once
loaded and running, though.

Any explanation or solution will be  welcome.

Please, make sure you installed ALL available security/bug fixes updates
for Mdk 9.2, some crashes in evolution are fixed by these updated
packages. And as soon as Evolution 1.4.6 will be available, there will
be

oops, sent too early..

And as soon as Evolution 1.4.6 will be available (hint, hint), there
will be an official update Mandrakesoft for Mandrake Linux 9.2.
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft