Re: [Evolution] Evolution crashes randomly at startup on segmentation fault - Mandrake 9.2

Le ven 30/01/2004 à 19:20, Didier Spaier a écrit :
I've a Mandrake 9.2 distribution and installed evolution-1.4.4-8mdk rpm.

Sometimes, I'd say randomly (maybe 1 out of 5 or 10 tries, but sometimes
2 or even three times in a row) at startup evolution crashes,
complaining about a segmentation fault -- with no crash problem once
loaded and running, though.

Any explanation or solution will be  welcome.

Please, make sure you installed ALL available security/bug fixes updates
for Mdk 9.2, some crashes in evolution are fixed by these updated
packages. And as soon as Evolution 1.4.6 will be available, there will
be
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft