[Evolution] Migration fun

I was migrated to a new Exhange server and all sorts of fun has
transpired. I posted a few bug and questions but received no reponse so
I just backed up all my data and did a fresh install of SuSE 9.2. I am
now back and working with Evolution 2.0 with Exchange connector and
things seem to be working well.  A few issues I have yet to resolve.

1) Spell checking does not work though (after searching archives) it
apears I have all the packages installed.
wizej:~ # rpm -qa |grep spel
ispell-american-3.2.06-460
ispell-3.2.06-460
ispell-british-3.2.06-460
myspell-british-20040208-28
myspell-american-20040623-2
gtkspell-2.0.5-58
aspell-en-0.51.0-285
gnome-spell-0.5-244
aspell-0.50.5-40
gnome-spell2-1.0.5-218
aspell-devel-0.50.5-35
wizej:~ #
Spelling can not be enabled under "Tools->Settings->Composer
Preferances->Spell Checking"

2) I can not get Palm sync to work. If from the command prompt type
"dlpsh -p /dev/usb/ttyUSB1" I connect and it works fine. When I fire up
gnome-pilot and configure a conduit for evolution the sync starts but
then evolution crashes. The only way to get it to try again is a full
reboot (I have not found out what's causing this).

--
Thanks,

Jeremey Wise
jeremey wise agilysys com

All opinions or information expressed here are personal in nature and do
not reflect the official position of Agilysys Inc.