Re: [Evolution] Filter based on Specific Header

On Mon, 2004-12-27 at 21:48, Andre Klapper wrote:
Am Montag, den 27.12.2004, 18:58 +0800 schrieb Ow Mun Heng:
    I just saw this option in the filter list, called "Specific Header".

I just tried to create a filter that uses the "X-Spam-Flag" and the
start/contains "Yes" but it does not work.

hi,

only thought that comes to my mind is that you included the colon to the
header name, but you have to leave it out.
Tried that, didn't work.

you could also upgrade to 2.0 where spamassassin is integrated. :-)
Already have 2.0 pulled in and compiled (i use Gentoo) but not migrating
Still does not have the neccessary fixes for connecting to Exchange
servers. (AFAIK)

cheers,
andre

--