[Evolution] Unable to see calendar items nor tasks after 1.4->2.0 upgrade

Hi!

After upgrading my system (SuSE 9,1 to 9.2), Evolution was upgraded to
version 2.0.3, and it seemed all info was imported.

I can see all contacts, but calendar and tasks items aren't showed: even
if I enter a new calendar item, I can't see it, but... if the items have
an alarm associated with them, the alarm is shown!

I've been browsing the Web for a solution, but I can't narrow the search
to anything related to it, so excuse me if the question has been already
answered...
--
Fidel Leon - EA3LF
ea3lf ea3lf net