Re: [Evolution] Unable to see calendar items nor tasks after 1.4->2.0 upgrade

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 16:54 +0100, Fidel Leon wrote:
Hi!

After upgrading my system (SuSE 9,1 to 9.2), Evolution was upgraded to
version 2.0.3, and it seemed all info was imported.

I can see all contacts, but calendar and tasks items aren't showed: even
if I enter a new calendar item, I can't see it, but... if the items have
an alarm associated with them, the alarm is shown!

I've been browsing the Web for a solution, but I can't narrow the search
to anything related to it, so excuse me if the question has been already
answered...

Do the calendars have check marks beside them in the calendar view?  You
must "check" them to show them since you can show multiple calendars at
once.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>