Re: [Evolution] Comments and questions on the Evolution mailer

On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 09:01 +0100, Svante Signell wrote:

2. Changing time format in the message list area to 24 hour format,
without changing the LOCALE. I have not not found out how to do this yet
and it is _very_ annoying to use the AM/PM format.
no, you will need to change the locale/lang or at least LC_TIME
variable (i presume).
Changing LC_TIME is not a good solution. For example, changing LC_TIME
to sv_SE.ISO-8859-1 gives the date and time in Swedish. I want something
like the date format in a terminal w/o setting LC_TIME: E.g. date in
coreutils results in: Wed Dec 22 08:32:32 CET 2004

How about creating your own locale just for evo? -- it seems
straightforward enough.  I was considering doing this before I realised
that I had a US locale rather than a NZ one.

Russell