Re: [Evolution] Re: Two users and One Evolution

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 17:50 -0500, Bill Case wrote:
If the question looks familiar, I have tried before for a solution,
maybe someone has a suggestion.

How can I setup evolution so that all its data (i.e. addressbook,
calendar, tasklist and mail) are shared completely between two users?

The shared address book can be solved with LDAP.
The shared email can be solved with IMAP.

Maybe others can help with calendar & tasklist.

I have user1 and user2 which are both me.  I would like both of me
(user1 and user2) to share the data on Evo.

How can I do this?

I've tried links but it doesn't seem to work -- I keep get camel-cert.db
files with different changed permissions.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"The main reason that M$ gets bashed is that they persist in
writing bad code, on top of bad code.... As many have said, there
is NO PERFECT OS. The better OS though, IMHO, is the one that
will openly deal with issues, both major, and minor. Microsoft
still needs a lot of work in this area."
http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/202/comment/24104#MSG