[Evolution] Re: Two users and One Evolution

If the question looks familiar, I have tried before for a solution,
maybe someone has a suggestion.

How can I setup evolution so that all its data (i.e. addressbook,
calendar, tasklist and mail) are shared completely between two users?

I have user1 and user2 which are both me.  I would like both of me
(user1 and user2) to share the data on Evo.

How can I do this?

I've tried links but it doesn't seem to work -- I keep get camel-cert.db
files with different changed permissions.

Regards Bill