Re: [Evolution] Building evolution-1.2.4 : a strange errors

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 14:36 +0200, John Que wrote:
Hello,
Thanks;
I am well aware that this version is an old one.
I need evolution only for building gnomemeeting; here are
the details:

The thing is:
I am trying to build the new version of gnomemeeting.
(1.2.0) from sources.

When I run ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
I get an error regarding missing libebook-1.0 .

libebook-1.0 belong as I understand to evolution;
I have gnome 2.2.0 desktop,
so I do not want to use the newest version of evolutions.

Could it be that there is some devel or other rpm of evolution
which installing it will solve this ?

You are looking for evolution-data-server-1.0 which is part of
evolution-2.0.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>