[Evolution] Re: Ev 2.0.1 view > text size difficulty

Am Mon, 06 Dec 2004 23:07:05 -0900 schrieb Stanley Long:

Evolution 2.0.1
SuSE 9.2, clean new install on new hard drive.

Ctrl+8 to make text size appear larger only causes text lines to move
further apart (vertical spreading) but the text stays the same size.

Setting text fonts to larger than 14-points makes printed lines too
large for standard paper.

Galeon or Firefox browser text zooming are OK.

What details should I post to help you help me?

Just want to report, that I have thne same problem on Fedora 3 => no SuSE
problem...