Re: [Evolution] getting rid of Exchange calendars and other mess

Hi again,

it worked perfectly, thanks a lot for your kind help !

Best regards,
Charles

Quoting Sushma Rai <rsushma novell com>:

It's because somehow gconf settings still remaining,
after you removed the account.

You can try removing this from gconf, using gconf-editor.

Remove the source for your Exchange calendar folders,
from apps/evolution/calendar, by double clicking on sources.

-Sushma.