[Evolution] remove a folder (courrier-IMAP, Evolution 1.4, Exim4)

Hello,

I have a big problem:

In my early beginings, I followed a tutorial that told me tu a some
lines into my ~/.forward file. I put them.
(It was about filtering spams to a special folder)

The problem is that filter told to put (save) the spam into
$home/Maildir/INBOX.Spam

It created Another INBOX folder under my already existent INBOX folder!
And when I browse my "maildir" with my MUA (Evolution) the Spam folder
path is INBOX/INBOX/Spam . It's ugly.

Once i saw the spam filtering worked, I changed that line to
$home/Maildir/.spam , and now my spam is saved in
INBOX/span.

Well... If I try to remove INBOX/INBOX (with my MUA), It tells me it's
not possible to remove a folder with that name.
If I physically erase INBOX/INBOX (rm -rfv $HOME/Maildir/.INBOX.Spam) ,
the INBOX/INBOX folder still displayed in the Evolution IMAP folder
listing... the INBOX/INBOX only disapear if I unsubscribe to it, but if
I scan for folder, it still list it (though it has been physically
removed). What's the deal?
--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/