Re: [Evolution] getting rid of Exchange calendars and other mess

Not sure if connector fails in such settings, but to
You have to remove exchange account,
(Tools -> Settings -> Remove.) instead of trying to remove
folders.

Also folder deletion is supported only from Exchange view
as of now.

-Sushma.