Re: [Evolution] Expunge does not work

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 00:13 +0000, John Adams wrote:
Hi

I have an imap account with over 6000 mails and spent some hours
deleting the spam (5500) this shows up as deleted but it will not go. If
I empty waste bin or run expunge.
What am I doing wrong. There is not message it just says expunging and
does nothing.

Do I have to delete it all again in a different mail client.
Shouldn't.

I suggest filing a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com, run evolution with CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 set in the environment, delete a message and try to expunge.  Attach the log to the bug.  Thta will show if we're asking the server to delete stuff and if it is just the server misbehaving or not.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"Ride, Work, Sleep. Beer."