[Evolution] Recovery of data

Hi All,

I have recently installed Evolution 2.0.1 (Mandrake 10.1) and I love it.
After installing it on my desktop machine I also installed Mdk 10.1 on
my Notebook.  No problems. Migrated old data and worked amazingly well.
Delete old data - of course.

Apocryphal tale: Decided to attempt to run MYOB under Wine, could not
get data file to open.  Told to create a Fat32 partition and put the
data there.  So ... copied my /home/andrew dir to my desktop machine via
NFS. Resized the /home partition on the notebook, added a FAT32
partition, had a few minor problems so thought the easiest way to
overcome those was to re-install Mandrake. End of apocryphal tale.

copied my /home/andrew data back to the notebook and fired up Evolution
(same version of course) but cannot get my Evolution data back in
operation.  All sorts of errors.  I supect that I have been guilty of
treating the new Evo stuff as if it were old Evo.  As it stores the data
in different ways and different places I seem to have cocked up badly.
How can I get my three years of work back into a useable place and
state, please?

Andrew Greig
Melbourne, Australia