Re: [Evolution] Expunge does not work

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 00:13 +0000, John Adams wrote:
I have an imap account with over 6000 mails and spent some hours
deleting the spam (5500) this shows up as deleted but it will not go. If
I empty waste bin or run expunge.
What am I doing wrong. There is not message it just says expunging and
does nothing.

hi,

in "tools | settings... | mail accounts | edit | receiving options", did
you enable "automatically synchronize remote mail locally"?

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!