[Evolution] Viruses

Title: evolution digest, Vol 1 #1538 - 3 msgs
I've just downloaded F-Prot and did a command line scan and to my amazement I found two viruses. They were in my trash and would be a problem to a Windows user but didn't do anything to me. Is there a way to set F-Prot (or another product) to scan my inbound mail? F-Prot's nice being it's kind of the old DOS ways that you run it manually. Is there a product out there that runs all the time in the SysTray and can also scan my email?

Thanks, John