Re: [Evolution] 2.0 fetching POP3 mail too SLOW

I had the same problem initially, and the solution is to turn off spam filtering in the client (setup section somewhere).  After doing that, they will download normally.

Robert

Raul Dias <raul dias com br>
Sent by: evolution-admin lists ximian com

12/06/2004 05:05 AM

evolution <evolution lists ximian com>
cc
Subject
[Evolution] 2.0 fetching POP3 mail too SLOW

Hi,

I switched to Evolution 2.0.1 from 1.4.x and I am really pleased with
what I am seen.

One strange thing I noticed is that fetching mail takes about 1
sec/message and sometimes 2 secs/3 messages.

This is really slow comparated with 1.4.x.  I can live with that if this
is how it is supposed to work, but it is a huge step back.

It might have to do that I have 11GB of mail in evolution it got
converted recently due to the upgrade.

So, is this slowliness right?

--
Raul Dias <raul dias com br>