Re: [Evolution] Close window when deleting?

Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>  wrote:

this indeed would be a great ui, no need for options because the
defaults were chosen properly :)

Even with the smiley this sounds extremely arrogant.

several "designing the perfect ui" documents I've read say that more
options means bad ui, and that limiting the number of options makes a
better ui.

If you assume the typical user is a monkey.

this can be done by choosing more sane defaults (which by
popular opinion we seem to have done)

Oh yeah, popularity is a real wonderful measure of excellence.

If I wanted someone else to decide how I should use my computer I would
be running MacOS.

Later,
Jeff