Re: [Evolution] Close window when deleting?

On Sun, 2004-28-11 at 15:24 -0800, Brian Mury wrote:
Evolution 1.4 used to close the window when I deleted an email.

Evolution 2.0 keeps the window open and displays the next email (or the
previous one if it was the last email, or a blank window if it was the
only email).

Is there any way to get Evolution to close the window when an email is
deleted?

Does anyone have an answer to this? The current behaviour is driving me
nuts, and I'd love to be able to change it.