[Evolution] Re: evolution digest, Vol 1 #1527 - 3 msgs

Yes.  Evolution is a wonderful tool that I use several times a day.  I
too would like to thank those that have created it.  Many hours of work
have gone into this very useful, intuitive, and stable software.  I
trust it with my calendar activities, and safe keeping of those that I
know.  Yup, good job and thanks!

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 00:44 -0500, evolution-request lists ximian com