[Evolution] Vijay - tasks/reminder + calendering feature

Hi,

I am currently using evolution 1.4.5 with RH 9.0
Now, I need teh reminder feature which allows me to "snooze" tasks etc and also a
calendering feature which allows me to  organise myself in a better manner.

Evolution 2 has these features but we need to but it from NOvell.

Is there nay other way I can have these features or is it that I have to shift to MS platform to achieve this
?
Kindly help.

Regards
Vijay Kumar.