Re: [Evolution] Changing folder sort order

> #!/bin/sh
> export LC_TIME=en_GB.UTF-8
> /opt/gnome-2.8/bin/evolution-2.0 $@ &

Thanks Guenther.  If I *do* want to change it globally, how do I go
about doing that?  Not too familiar with local options, but being in the
US I want whatever UTF-8 variant applies.  Currently I have:

Normally you can select it from the login window, like on the gdm screen.

Also, evolution forces a utf8 variant when it starts up, otherwise many things don't work properly, so you don't normally have to explictly set that as such (but it certainly doesn't hurt for interop with other apps).

en_US might sort case insenstively (like en_AU and en_GB do), althoug you'd have to try it, whereas C wont, as you are seeing.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"Ride, Work, Sleep. Beer."