Re: [Evolution] Vijay - tasks/reminder + calendering feature

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 12:11 +0530, Vijay Kumar wrote:
Hi,

I am currently using evolution 1.4.5 with RH 9.0
Now, I need teh reminder feature which allows me to "snooze" tasks etc and also a
calendering feature which allows me to  organise myself in a better manner.

Evolution 2 has these features but we need to but it from NOvell.

You do not need to buy it from Novell at all.  Evolution, as always, is
GPL.  It is shipped on SuSE, NLD, Fedora Core 3, Debian, Mandrake, etc.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.