Re: [Evolution] Moving settings between computers

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 13:35 -0600, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
Hey folks,

I have Evolution on my home computer with several (6+) accounts on it,
and lots of offline folders, as well as some filters.  I'd like to
transfer this information over to my work computer without having to
re-add all the accounts and filters and settings manually, but can't
seem to get it to work.

I use the attached script to do the job...

Cheers!
--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>
   -  i  n  v  e  n  t  -