Re: [Evolution] smartphone sync support

I have been following the multisync mailing list for a while and it
seems that there is now a syncronisation plugin for Evolution 2.0
The multisync program is basicly a syncronisation package whith plugins
for the various products that it supports,
http://multisync.sourceforge.net,
Acording to the website it supports the p900 with the syncml plugin.
I havne't yet tried multisync with evolution 2.0 but have a positive
experience with it using evolution 1.4

René