Re: [Evolution] some problems after upgrading from 1.5.8 to 1.5.93

hi ron,

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 18:16 +0200, Ron Smits wrote:
I upgraded last week and some things stand out:
      * filters are not run automatically. I need to select all mail in
        the inbox folder (imap folder) and then select "apply filters"
        Same with junk control.

in "tools | settings | mail account", choose your imap account and edit
it. look into the "receiving options", perhaps the values "apply filters
to new messages in inbox on this server" and/or "check new messages for
junk contents" are not set.

cheers,
andre

--