[Evolution] "Unmatched" Vfolder

I failed to find it in the manual.  I looked. some.  enough to spawn a web query anyway ;)

This is a really cool function now that I know how it's *supposed* to work.  kudos.

/From the manual:

/
The "Unmatched" vFolderThe Unmatched vFolder is the mirror of all your
other vFolders: it displays whatever messages are not matched by other
vFolders. If you use remote email storage like IMAP or Microsoft
Exchange, and have created vFolders to search through them, the
Unmatched vFolder will follow your lead, and search the remote folders
as well. If you do not create any vFolders that search in remote mail
stores, the Unmatched vFolder will not search in them either.