Re: [Evolution] some problems after upgrading from 1.5.8 to 1.5.93

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 18:16 +0200, Ron Smits wrote:
Afternoon

I upgraded last week and some things stand out:
      * filters are not run automatically. I need to select all mail in
        the inbox folder (imap folder) and then select "apply filters"
        Same with junk control.
      * Syncing my tungsten finally works but :( when I do not run
        gpilotd from the command line I get alert windows telling me
        about loading plugins that have unspeakable chars in the name.
      * A calendar item will not always be added to the palm when
        syncing. I cannot find a common reason why one should be added
        and one not
      * what would be a good webcal server program to use with
        evolution. I would prefer to run a my own webcal on a server to
        share calendars. I would prefer java.

you've got lots of web calendars in icalshare.com, no need to set up
your own.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>