[Evolution] Evolution Migration

Hi,
        I am working under evolution under RedHat 9.0, lately I decided to move
to mandrake 10.0 distribution. I have both OSes on my box but I do not
want to re-customize evolution on my new system : Setting accounts, Mail
rules, Folder structure, importing mboxes ...
        Does anyone know about an easy (and safe) way to migrate from Evolution
on a system to Evolution on another system ?

Thanx for your help.

--
Omar Benhamid
"If Machiavelli were a hacker, he'd have worked for the CSSG.