Re: [Evolution] Evolution Migration

Dear Omar,

just copy the "evolution" directory from the home of each user of RedHat
in the respective home directory of the user in Mandrake

hope this will help

bimal

On Thu, 2004-08-26 at 14:22, Omar BENHAMID wrote:
Hi,
      I am working under evolution under RedHat 9.0, lately I decided to move
to mandrake 10.0 distribution. I have both OSes on my box but I do not
want to re-customize evolution on my new system : Setting accounts, Mail
rules, Folder structure, importing mboxes ...
      Does anyone know about an easy (and safe) way to migrate from Evolution
on a system to Evolution on another system ?

Thanx for your help.