[Evolution] Re: I can connect to LDAP using Mozilla but can't do it with Evo.

The only problem that I have is the LDAP (the Contacts) , every time I set
my  LDAP settings the connector display an error that it can't find the
ldap server...

Can anyone tell me what is the problem please ?

Works for me. Our ldap server is different to our exchange server. Put the
ldap server name into "Global Catalog server name:" under "Global Address
List / Active Directory".

Mick.

--
<BR/> "The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." Lily Tomlin
<BR/> --- <a href=http://www.wever.org>Homepage</a> ---