Re: [Evolution] Re: I can connect to LDAP using Mozilla but can't do it with Evo.

No this will not help me because I am using "Sub" in search scope

actually even if I set the time out to 5 minutes evolution popup the
error message as soon as I request any contact ( I don't think it even
connect)

is there anyway I can debug the application ?