Re: [Evolution] problem with red carpet and a proxy

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 10:00, guenther wrote:
What's the version you want to upgrade to, anyways?

Guenther,

Well, upgrading evolution is not my main goal with this little project.
I would like to upgrade to something more recent, just to see what the
new development is like, but that is not necessary. The main thing I am
wanting to do is add connector to see if I can get it to function at
work. If I can, then I would be able to drop LookOut, and its inherent
insecurity.

You might want to have a look at the 1.4.6 release notes to see, if it
fixes any issues you encounter:

  http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/release_notes/1.4.6.shtml

Will do. Thanks again for the information.

--
Doug

Random Thought:
It's been a business doing pleasure with you.