Re: [Evolution] Inline display of patches using gtksourceview

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 13:28 +0300, Enver ALTIN wrote:
Hi,

It seems to me that it is possible to display attached patches (and
possibly other sources) using gtksourceview inline in message display.
It would be useful, but I couldn't find out how to get that working.

I don't know what that is.  If its just a normal widget then it can be done similarly to the bonobo things - but using a widget instead.  See em-format-html-display.c, e.g. near the end.

The formatter plugin stuff has little documentation yet though.
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"